Sunday, September 21, 2008
This is the first pattern I've made from a ravelry find. It's from the Mingling Yarn blog (pattern here). The pattern is simple and works up quickly. I like the finished result as a concept, but it looks really bad on me. I think I'd like a softer, more cowl-like structure, without the point this makes.
I'm done with the baby hats! 6 different variations, plus an adult-sized one for good measure (I'll post a picture of that separately). These are all based off the Sejia Set pattern in The Happy Hooker. The pattern adapts quite well to different yarn types (I added additional increase rows for the finer yarns).