Saturday, November 17, 2007
I finally finished a baby gift I've been working on for weeks. It took shape around some wonderful goldfish fabric I found on repro depot. I wanted the colors to be fairly masculine (relatively speaking), and not the typical baby hues. It was also a great way to get through some of my odds and ends of yarn.
The pattern is really easy. I used the general shape I developed for the sleep sack I made in the Crochet to Go Deck. Each strap (2 side, 2 top) has two button holes to allow for a better fit.
My coworker Fabian is getting this. It's his first baby. He just finished this amazing mural for the baby's room.